Work at Mad Catz:
Mad Catz is committed to creativity, industry-leading innovation and design excellence. Think you have what it takes to be a part of this team? We may have an opening for you. Click on the job titles below for more information. Interested in working at Mad Catz? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mad Catz prefers to receive applications directly and very rarely hires candidates through agencies. If you are a recruiter or agency representative, please do not send unsolicited resumes and do not attempt to contact a hiring manager or any other employee directly. Any attempt to speak with managers and employees about recruiting services for our positions will greatly decrease the chance of future assignments for the recruiter, their agency, and possibly any candidates they have presented. Mad Catz will not pay any fees for candidates hired through unsolicited resumes. To be considered as a recruiting resource, please contact us at email@example.com.
Online Marketing Manager in San Diego, CA
Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (NYSE MKT/TSX: MCZ) is a global provider of innovative interactive entertainment products marketed under its Mad Catz® (gaming), Tritton® (audio), and Saitek® (simulation) brands. Mad Catz products cater to passionate gamers across multiple platforms including next generation gaming consoles, Windows® PC and Mac® computers, smartphones, tablets and other connected devices. Mad Catz distributes its products through its online store as well as distribution via many leading traditional and online retailers around the globe. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Mad Catz maintains product development, sales, distribution and marketing offices across Europe and Asia.
Mad Catz is seeking an accomplished, energetic and results-oriented professional to lead our Online Marketing activities. This person will be responsible for spearheading Mad Catz’ online marketing strategy to support our family of brands across search, email, digital media, CRM and social channels. As a critical member on the Global Marketing team, this individual will work closely with Regional Marketing Managers to develop campaigns that drive increased brand awareness and consumer demand, while working closely with our Website and eCommerce team to increase store traffic and consumer conversion.
If your skill-set matches that description and you’re an energetic, outgoing professional who values teamwork, creativity and thrives in a casual yet fast-paced work environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop and execute cross-channel online marketing strategies to support Mad Catz brands and product launches.
- Drive website store traffic through cost-effective marketing campaigns via key digital channels including search, email, social marketing, and online advertising.
- • Optimize and manage organic and paid search programs (SEO, SEM) to support the Mad Catz website(s) and brands/products.
- Lead business development and champion implementation efforts for expanding our product marketing programs (i.e. retargeting, shopping cart abandonment, Google Merchant center, etc.)
- Measure, analyze KPI performance metrics, while identifying key areas of improvement across all consumer online marketing channels to optimize campaign effectiveness and increased consumer conversion.
- Create and manage a business process to ensure websites are up to date with product information and promotional efforts.
- Develop and manage a sophisticated and scalable consumer email marketing program to support traffic acquisition goals.
- Work closely with Sales to create weekly and holiday sales promotions on Mad Catz’ ecommerce stores.
- Lead global social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.), while developing compelling content updates for company blog.
- Be a team player and pitch in where needed.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communication, or equivalent; MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in online marketing, preferably with broad exposure to a wide variety of digital marketing channels at a consumer tech, consumer electronics or relevant consumer products company.
- Experience in SEO/SEM, PPC, affiliate marketing, retargeting and CRM database management and email marketing.
- Experience with product marketing for an eCommerce store.
- Must be well-versed in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with online Marketing Analytics and tool-sets including Google Analytics, WordPress, Google AdWords, Amazon Marketplace, and more.
- High enthusiasm and interest executing initiatives with resources and infrastructure of a start-up.
- Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude with relentless focus and attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with very little direction
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive mind set and strong work ethic is a must.
Mad Catz offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. If you possess the professional talent and meet the above mentioned qualifications, and you think you’ve got what it takes, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mac Developer in Magor (South Wales)
Mad Catz Inc is a worldwide leader of innovative peripherals in the interactive entertainment industry. The company is focused on continued growth within PC Gaming, Console and Video Game Accessories as well as Audio products. The company boasts lots of exciting growth opportunities with its strong brand portfolio including Mad Catz, Saitek, and Tritton as well as its significant licensing business with other leading brands.
We are looking for an experienced Mac Developer to join our team and play a crucial role in delivering successful products. Based in our Research and Development Offices in Magor (South Wales) you will be responsible for developing Mac OS drivers and User Iinterfaces, software plugins and development test tools for our cutting edge consumer products.
- To design cost effective consumer products that meet our exacting technical and quality requirements.
- To be an active and effective member of a multi-disciplinary team, developing high and low level software, including a hands-on role in system specification and design, testing, and release.
- To ensure the timely delivery of fully documented working prototypes, assist in the development and support of system SDK’s, etc. as required, which satisfy the technical and marketing specifications.
- To provide full documentation of all software and control of software releases.
- To assist in the design and development of software and game plugin code to support Mad Catz products running on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux and Gaming Consoles.
- To ensure close liaison with the Software, Firmware, Electronics and Mechanical teams
- Technical investigation and promotion of product concepts utilising new technologies particularly those that will/may reduce cost or improve quality in current products
- Initial development of prototype systems
- Ensure high design quality and maintainability through good practice, peer review, clear documentation, testing and thorough verification
- Integration with Software/Electrical/Electronic/Firmware systems.
- Develop and test product development and testing software tools.
- Monitor and effectively communicate project status, business issues and any significant developments to senior management team
- Manage consultants, technical contacts and mentor software team in Asia
- Monitoring, support and compliance with internal/external hardware and software standards
- Strive to ensure that designs are reliable and will perform consistently across a range of operating environments.
- Overseas travel occasionally required. Mainly USA and Far East (eg China, Hong Kong, Taiwan).
- Proactive and highly self-motivated to get things done
- Highly organised, ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
- Good attention to detail and quality conscious
Qualifications (Relevant education, experience, and knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Good Software/Computing/Microsystems degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience ideally working on consumer related technologies
- Experience of working in small multi-disciplined teams.
- Knowledge and experience of the complete software life cycle
- Real time system design & implementation
- Objective C and HTML required. C#, .NET experience useful.
- Mac OS programming skills essential. Unix/Linux, Windows SDK and Windows programming experience beneficial.
- No language/OS/hardware prejudices and experience of repositories
- Experience of short product life cycles
- Detailed technical investigation & promotion of Product Concepts utilizing new technologies
- Methodical, detailed and structured with a strong process driven approach
- Adaptable and resilient with a positive attitude towards change
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure without supervision, constantly seeking to learn more and contribute in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience of dealing with Far Eastern manufacturing an advantage
- Knowledge and passion for video gaming a big plus
- Willing and able to travel overseas, mainly Asia and USA.
We can offer a competitive package determined on experience and qualifications. If you possess the professional talent, think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to jobs_EMEA@madcatz.com. Please include the job title in the email subject field.
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer in Magor (South Wales)
We are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated Principal Product Designer to join our team. You will be buzzing with creativity and keen to see your ideas develop from concept into best selling products as well as having leadership skills and background of making an impact through driving new ideas.
The successful candidate will be based in our Research and Development offices in Magor, South Wales.
So, if you can fulfil the requirements below we would like to hear from you.
- You should have a degree in Industrial Design, mechanical or manufacturing engineering and 7+ years of high quality, relevant experience of applying industrial design throughout the product development process.
- You have excellent sketching and visualisation skills, and extensive experience of 3D modelling (Solidworks/Alias preferred) with great communication and presentation skills.
- You are willing and able to undertake international travel when appropriate (Predominantly to the Far East and USA)
- You understand a broad range of production processes with the ability to tackle engineering problems and devise clever mechanical solutions for complex problems
We can offer a competitive package determined on experience and qualifications. If you possess the professional talent, think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV and examples from your current portfolio to jobs_EMEA@madcatz.com. Please include the job title in the email subject field.