Work at Mad Catz:
Mad Catz is committed to creativity, industry-leading innovation and design excellence. Think you have what it takes to be a part of this team? We may have an opening for you. Click on the job titles below for more information.
Interested in working at Mad Catz? Send your resume to
Mad Catz prefers to receive applications directly and very rarely hires candidates through agencies. If you are a recruiter or agency representative, please do not send unsolicited resumes and do not attempt to contact a hiring manager or any other employee directly. Any attempt to speak with managers and employees about recruiting services for our positions will greatly decrease the chance of future assignments for the recruiter, their agency, and possibly any candidates they have presented. Mad Catz will not pay any fees for candidates hired through unsolicited resumes. To be considered as a recruiting resource, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United States – San Diego
Location: United States – San Diego
Mad Catz is a worldwide leader of innovative peripherals in the interactive entertainment industry. We are seeking energetic, outgoing professionals who value teamwork, creativity and a casual yet fast-paced work environment. This position reports is based in San Diego, CA, USA.
The eCommerce Manager is directly responsible for growing, maintaining and managing all aspects ecommerce sales. Overseeing and managing the communication within departments including Sales, Web and Creative Services. This position focuses on managing all aspects of the account including marketing, merchandising, promoting our products and managing direct fulfillment as well as distribution.
- Grow ecommerce sales and product listings; develop and manage online product portfolio
- Monitor and communicate with all retail portals and shopping engine sites to ensure that all Mad Catz company information and product information and images are up-to-date; manage and maintain product listings, pricing models and web assets including A+ content
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with all online business accounts; assess account needs and potential, and tailor programs to fulfill the account needs
- Optimize account performance; consult with accounts on program development; proactively market, merchandise and work with accounts on promoting products
- Proactive account servicing/fulfillment and handling of customer inquiries to ensure optimum performance; problem solve on key account initiatives
- Negotiate appropriately and for the sale
- Facilitate proactive account management and handle inquiries friendly and professionally.
- Manage Mad Catz Authorized Reseller Program
- Identify and pursue new relationships and sales/ecommerce opportunities
- Coordinate account related activity with product managers, marketing, and other relevant teams to ensure optimum customer relations and service
- Create and present product and sales and marketing presentations
- Travel to meet with key accounts as needed;
- Participate in trade shows product sales solutions and line-ups
- Set short- and long-term online sales strategies; develop benchmark for profitable category management: sales, turns, ROI and other measures
- Monitor sales performance and keeping up to date forecasting; assist in spearheading global and customer specific forecasting/planning
- Review POS data on a weekly basis to identify current trends and analyze the core business within the industry; maintain customer data accurately
- Step up where needed on miscellaneous special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience with emphasis in eCommerce
- 5+ years of experience in sales environment with success driving ecommerce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and Access
- Intermediate to expert reporting and analytic skills, incl. database management
- Self-starter and team player able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis
- Experience in managing and dealing with customer relationships
- Savvy multi-level communication skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Able to be successful in an entrepreneurial team-based environment
- Great attitude, flexible, adaptable, and willing to help out where needed.
Mad Catz offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. If you possess the professional talent and meet the above mentioned qualifications, and you think you’ve got what it takes, send your resume to email@example.com.
Please include job title in the email subject field; local candidates preferred Apply Now – Email