Gamers from all over Europe have descended upon Cologne, Germany, for Gamescom, one of the biggest gaming events in Europe. With all of the new games and consoles coming out, throngs of people vied for a limited number of tickets to get into Gamescom. In fact, the first day of Gamescom sold out in the first 5 minutes of the doors opening and the second day sold out just as quickly, too.
At the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 booths, gamers elbowed their way to see the new consoles and to compare their features. There has been lots of excitement, too, about the new unreleased games such as Titanfall, Wolfenstein: The New Order, The Elder Scrolls Online, Saints Row IV, Watchdogs, FIFA14, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4, and many more.
On Thursday, our own Alex Verrey presented our upcoming M.O.J.O. Micro-Console for Android with C.T.R.L.R Mobile Gamepad on the massive 2K Games stage. Alex also showed off the new Force Feedback Racing Wheel for Xbox One for use with racing games such as Forza Motorsport 5.
Despite all the awesome new games and products, however, it was the fans and the community that have really made Gamescom a huge and amazing event!
Check out some fun photos from Gamescom:
And if you are in Germany and can score a ticket to Gamescom this weekend, you can check out our products all over the venue. Here’s a list of where you can get hands-on experience with some of our products:
- Microsoft: hall 8.1; booth C020
- Ubisoft: hall 6.1; stand A021; B020; B021; B031; C021; C030;
- Bethesda: halle 9.1; stand B064
- Deep Silver: hall 5.2; stand A021; A020; B021, halle 9.1; stand B021; C020; B011; C010
- Sega: hall 9.1; stand B011; C010
- Square Enix: hall 9.1; stand A075
- Astragon: hall 9.1; stand A010
- 2K: halle 5.2; stand B030; C031, hall 6.1; stand B010; A011
- ProSiebenSat.1: hall 4.7; stand C011; D010
- LG Electronics: halle 6.1; stand C070; B071
- AMD: halle 10.1; stand B080
- Bohemia Interactive: hall 9.1; Stand C032, halle 4.2; stand C052
- Mad Catz Businesscenter – hall 4.2 stand A052