The Most Powerful Gaming and Media Box
M.O.J.O. by Mad Catz is a truly versatile gaming and media micro-console. Connect M.O.J.O. to your HD or 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) TV to play Android games, surf the web, stream media, and connect with your friends. Root and customize, modify and create – the stock Android OS lets you take M.O.J.O. where you want to go.
Fully compatible with Mad Catz’ GameSmart suite of mobile accessories. GameSmart brings Bluetooth keyboards, controllers, headsets, and mice to M.O.J.O., your PC, and other smart devices.
Much More than Games
M.O.J.O. isn’t just for playing games. It’s an all-in-one gaming and media center. Capable of ultra high definition 4k output*, surf the Internet, stream movies, stay connected to your social media accounts and listen to music, all from the comfort of your couch.
*4k output requires a firmware update and UHD media source.
M.O.J.O. Exploration Site – An Information Hub
The M.O.J.O. Exploration site is an an info center for current owners and those curious about what M.O.J.O. can do. Check out the latest games and apps, watch reviews, and read what users are saying.
M.O.J.O.’s specs deliver blazing-fast gaming and great-looking video playback:
- 1.8GHz NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor with 16GB onboard memory and 2GB RAM
- GPU with 72 custom cores for the ultimate graphics performance
- 5.1-Channel Surround Sound support
- Connects to your network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi (802.11)
- Wireless hotspot capability
- Automatic over-the-air updates keep you current with the latest build
Ready to Root
As any Android power-user knows, the best way to get the most out of your device is to root it. Root access opens up all sorts of options including adding custom keymapping capabilities and installing custom ROMs. Mad Catz provides a short step-by-step guide to rooting, and our tech support team is ready to help. The best part – rooting won’t void your warranty.
If 16GB of memory isn’t enough, there’s a microSD flash slot for SDXC cards up to 128GB. Two USB ports let you connect to your external media drives.
Open-platform design makes M.O.J.O. as adaptable as you are. Install apps and games from the Google Play Store, TegraZone, OUYA, OnLive, and more.
Cloud Gaming is Here
Download OnLive’s app to play hundreds of PC games streamed to M.O.J.O. from the cloud. And, courtesy of OnLive’s CloudLift service, you can even play a selection of CloudLift-enabled PC games that you already own after purchasing them through an online account such as Steam.
OnLive* delivers AAA PC games from leading publishers including Codemasters, Deep Silver, Devolver Digital, Gaijin Entertainment, Kalypso Media, Paradox Interactive and Warner Bros., and makes them playable with a gamepad in the living room. Play and watch games on your HDTV or even upscaled to 4K on your M.O.J.O.!
* At this time, the full OnLive Game Service is enabled for these service regions: United States, Canada and the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales). If you are located outside of these supported regions, you will be unable to make purchases in OnLive. OnLive hopes to support other regions in the future, but have no information on when that will be or which regions that might include.
C.T.R.L.R Mobile Gamepad – Unparalleled Game Control
The included C.T.R.L.R has the same solid build as a full-size, console gamepad for ultimate control over Android games. With three selectable gaming modes, the C.T.R.L.R easily navigates M.O.J.O., computers, and other smart devices.
- MOUSE MODE – In this mode, the left analog stick controls your onscreen cursor. Ideal for touchscreen interaction.
- LOW-LATENCY BLUETOOTH SMART – Bluetooth Smart technology enables a super-fast data-exchange rate of 7ms (compared to 100ms for conventional wireless controllers), for reduced lag and extended battery life.
- INTEGRATED MEDIA CONTROLS – Control volume and playback of video and music.
- TRAVEL CLIP – Attach your phone or smart device to the C.T.R.L.R and game anywhere.
- MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT – Connect two or more gamepads for multiplayer games.
- BLUETOOTH USB ADAPTER – The included adapter connects the C.T.R.L.R to computers or other systems that lack Bluetooth support.
Play Smart with GameSmart
M.O.J.O. works seamlessly with our full GameSmart suite. Now that the living room has become an entertainment-media hub, it can be challenging to manage text-entry, searches, and menu navigation on so many connected devices.
GameSmart wireless keyboards and mice let you search, chat, and interact efficiently onscreen. Our Bluetooth headsets and gamepads free you to move about and still be immersed in your media. GameSmart products are made for M.O.J.O., computers, and almost any other smart device.