Mikaela was never allowed to compete in games when she was growing up. With the lack of online gaming at the time, she was forced to play with her neighborhood friends. Once she moved out, she was able to take her gaming career to new heights. She teamed up with Kat Gunn to take on Activision’s Friday Night Fights show. The team was victorious, and it opened up several opportunities for Mikaela.
She began working with Activision as a Game Master and quickly rose to the top of her work force, having as many as 15 people working under her. But this was not enough to quench her thirst for a challenge. She departed from Activision and was brought on as the Lead Video Game Expert for the STiKS Gaming video game charity. She now works with celebrities and charities to raise money through gaming.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Featured in Game Informer magazine
- Former Game Master at Activision
- Lead Gaming Expert for STiKS Gaming non-profit charity
- Showcased on Friday Night Fights programming
- Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit Controller
- TRITTON 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset